This 3-hour tour includes an off-road ride into the forest in safari jeeps, with 9 high-speed ziplines that run down the mountain for the most avid thrill-seekers. A beautiful suspension bridge with stunning views of Johnson Valley as a backdrop for it all, Action Zipline Tours is truly an adventure.
Check back after April 15 to book.
Action Participant Requirements
- Each participant must fill out and sign a release form at the Pick Your Own ROMP desk prior to departure
- Riders must be in adequate health. Riders should be free from back, foot, heart or respiratory problems
- Ziplining is a rugged outdoor experience. Dress appropriately. For more specific information please see the Safety Information page.
- Sunscreen must be applied before arriving at the tour site
- Drink lots of water prior to your tour. Water will be provided during your tour
- No tobacco, alcohol or chewing gum will be permitted
- No running or horseplay will be permitted during the tour
- Riders may not have anything attached to belts or belt loops
- Riders may not bring cell phones, pagers, iPods, MP3 Players, or other easily-lost valuables on their tour. No cameras are allowed on the course due to safety reasons. We provide secure lockers at our departure center
- Riders must always follow tour guides’ instructions
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs
- Maximum height for riders is 6 feet 6 inches (6’6″) tall
- Riders must use only equipment provided by Action Zipline Tours